Product Weight 4.00 Pounds The Agtec Compost Thermometer features stainless steel construction and a temperature scale of 0-200°F. It is ideal for measuring the temperature deep inside compost piles.
Agtec Light Duty Compost Thermometer with 72in Stem (0-200°F)
- Cast from 304 stainless steel which is highly durable and corrosion resistant
- Temperature measurement range of 0-200°F
- Fast response time and easy to read dial
- Temperature sensor located at the tip
- Polycarbonate lens is perfectly clear and more resilient than glass
- 5/16" (8mm) stainless steel stem
- 3 1/8" (80mm) diameter dial face
- Highly accurate measurement of ±1%
The Agtec Compost Thermometer is an excellent all-purpose temperature reading probe made from 304 stainless steel . This durable and corrosion resistant thermometer measures the temperature at the very tip of the stem to ensure accurate measurements deep within compost piles. The clear polycarbonate dial face is resilient and easy to read, with a temperature range of 0-200°F. It features a fast response time that makes high volume compost testing fast and easy.
Unit Ship Weight: 4 lbs